Venom's Command List.
Notes on moveset:
- Dubious Curve added in since GGXX.
- Old standing becomes a part of EX Venom's moveset, while normal Venom since GGXX gains a new standing . The said new standing can also stagger on counter hit.
- Carcass Ride charge input time decreased in Reload.
- versions of Ball Seisei and Dubious Curve added in since Slash, and Dubious Curve moves forward more.
- Since Slash, the balls from Ball Seisei and Dubious Curve can be re-hit by other balls in motion, and Venom himself can re-hit any balls in motion with different moves to change their current trajectories (example: hitting a ball flying from standing with a standing to change its properties to the standing version).
- Also since Slash, balls of lightning can be formed when Dubious Curve connects on hit.
- Said lightning balls act as the same as the normal versions, only they have lightning hit effects and do 3 hits.
- Shunkan Idou since Slash also gains jump properties, as it now leaves him with his normal air options of air dashing and/or double jumping.
- + 's ball trajectory altered since Slash.
- Charged version Carcass Ride added in since Accent Core. Can also now cancel the charging of both Stinger Aim and Carcass Ride with , but this only works with the normal versions and not the Force Break versions.
- Force Break version Stinger Aim, Carcass Ride, Double Head Morbid and Mad Struggle also are all added in since Accent Core.
- Also in Accent Core, Venom's + has a new animation. Original + animation given to EX Venom.
- In Accent Core Plus R, Venom can now cancel his Dubious Curve into a Shunkan Idou.
- Also in Accent Core Plus R, Venom now gains the new Tactic Arc Overdrive, an Overdrive belonging to EX Venom since Slash that creates 5 lightning balls in the same manner as Ball Seisei and Dubious Curve.
- Just like Ball Seisei and Dubious Curve, Tactic Arc's ball formations in Accent Core Plus R can now be rearranged by the new Haichi Henkou move during his ball-creating animation, and from there gains four new ball formation patterns.