Sol Badguy's Command List.
Notes on moveset:
- Gun Flame changed to short ranged projectile-like energy attack, Bandit Revoler and Tyrant Rave animation altered, Tataki Otoshi, Ground Viper, Riot Stamp, Bukkirabou ni Nageru, and new standing (with hold standing being + ), all added since GGX.
- Volcanic Viper Level 3 Charge version is now during version command when done while Dragon Install is active, ever since GGX.
- Instant Kill changed from All Guns Blazing to Napalm Death since GGX.
- Gun Flame Feint, Bandit Bringer, Fafnir, and Tyrant Rave ver. Beta added since XX. Original Tyrant Rave replaced by ver. Beta. Gun Flame and Bandit Revolver now are both powered up to Level 3 Charge versions while in Dragon Install state as well since XX.
- Sidewinder added since Slash. Can inflict Clean Hit.
- Dragon Install now prolongs itself as Sol nears death, and decreses his stun resistence, automatically increases tension, ends automatically when knocked down, and cannot be performed twice, all since Slash.
- Fafnir now a Force Break since Accent Core; Ground Viper animation changed; Dragon Install Second added; Grand Viper and Fafnir along with Sidewinder can now inflict Clean Hits, all since Accent Core. Sidewinder can inflict more damage from amount of Clean Hits landed.
- Tyrant Rave ver. Alpha/Original can now be done from Fafnir as an Overdrive-style Force Break.
- Accent Core Plus R adds in Force Break version Sidewinder (which can Clean Hit nearly anywhere on the opponent's hurtbox) and re-adds normal version Fafnir with new hit effects (cannot Clean Hit) while keeping the Force Break version, and can now perform Tyrant Rave ver. Alpha from either version of Fafnir.
- Accent Core Plus R also enables Bandit Bringer to inflict a Clean Hit.
- Ver. Alpha can now since Accent Core Plus R inflict more damage based amount of Clean Hits landed motion input changed from to . Can also now delay the attack.
- Accent Core Plus R also adds in Slam, a standalone version of Knockdown with extra properties.