Order-Sol's Command List.
Notes on moveset:
- Order-Sol's standing is actually Sol's Line Change Attack (Line Tobashi/Booting Attack) from Isuka.
- Order-Sol shares a number of moves with normal/Present Sol in terms of animations:
- Standing , Standing (though as a knee strike instead of a full-length kick which is based on one of Sol's old normal attacks), + , + , + , + , + (only does one hit instead), jumping , ground and air throw (with a more aggressive animation for the latter).
- + is similar, but done as an explosive-force type of jab while standing more upright (and can also negate projectiles). Far standing on the other hand, is a flameless stationary Fafnir-styled punch, while jumping is a flameless Bandit Bringer. His jumping unlike his standing is somehow akin to Present Sol's standing in terms of the high angle.
- Blockhead Buster is reminiscent of Gun Flame, only used with the pommel.
- Bandit Revolver Prototype resembles present Sol's jumping . Level 2 BRP and Level 3 Storm Viper show hints of the final heel kick in the present Bandit Revolver; Level 3 BRP's finisher has the animation for present Sol's jumping .
- Tyrant Rave ver. Ω (Omega) has all of present Sol's Tryant Rave animations thrown all into one (ver. β via the second punch, then GGX/ver. α as two separate blows via the Fafnir-style punch followed with the upward recoil burst).
- Savage Fang is originally an Overdrive belonging to EX Sol. The Level 1 and 2 versions are Sol's Dragon Install-charged Gun Flames as of XX, and Level 3 is EX Sol's Overdrive version (done with a Dragon Install animation during the flash and Napalm Death-style flame effects).
- Sakkai's animations are in this order:
- Flameless Rock It 3rd hit Level 3,
- Present Sol far standing ,
- Present Sol standing ,
- Flameless Volcanic Viper version,
- Present Bandit Revolver second kick,
- Rock It 2nd hit Level 2/3,
- Flameless Tyrant Rave ver. β 1st hit,
- Flameless Tyrant Rave ver. β 2nd hit,
- Tyrant Rave ver. α/Ω final burst upward recoil (will launch instead of blowback if used to finish the opponent),
- ...and a Naplam Death with an alternate animation in Sol's True Gear form, more vertically angled and with the initial-Overdrive flash freezing time before Sol leaps upward.
- It should be noted all of Order-Sol's moves can "Charge Keep" with the use of combining the button in any of Order-Sol's moves that involve using the Charge meter to power them up in their inputs (such as + + ) in order to use the Level 1 versions at Level 2 or 3. The only exception to this rule is Gun Blaze, as its command overlaps with the Charge command, thus the alternate method is to perform Charge-draining moves while holding instead (which of course also works for Gun Blaze).
- Charge input motion changed from to , Fafnir Prototype and a new standing far added in since Accent Core.
- The Charge meter gain in Slash could be charged slowly by normally holding , and can be charged at a faster rate by tapping rhythmically. This function is removed in Accent Core in favor of a slightly faster meter charge rate the more Sol charges.
- Charge meter drain rate decreased in Accent Core + R.
- Dragon Install: Sakkai originally consumed 100% Tension; now consumes half like most normal Overdrives in Accent Core + R.
Normal Version Edit