Guilty Gear X
Normally, Necro is a simple green wing upon Dizzy's back, but he can shapeshift into various other forms, one of them is the form most recognize him in, his Grim Reaper form. While in his Grim Reaper form, Necro has no legs, instead his hip is attached to Dizzy's back where the wing itself lays, making it seem as if Necro cannot leave his host. He looks like a traditional Grim Reaper with a skull face, cloak, and a single wing, though his entire color scheme is of green hues. It is unknown if he can leave Dizzy's back. Necro uses energy scythes to attack, and in some of Dizzy's regular attacks he attacks with an axe or hammer with viking motifs. In Dizzy's specials that involve him, he fires golden arrows with a longbow.
After falling 20,000 feet off of the Mayship from an attack by I-No, Dizzy suffered great trauma to her head, knocking her out, and allowing Necro to take control of her body, showing that it is possible for Necro and Undine to possess Dizzy if she is at least knocked out. After laying waste to several characters, Dizzy is finally 'cured' by Faust.
- When he possesses Dizzy, he seems to have an outfit very similar to the one worn by Testament, although there is no more to it than that.
- Necro and Undine are often called as "he" and "she" respectively.
- Also, they are sometimes mistaken as Gears, but they are just Dizzy's systems.
- In earlier installments, Dizzy would object to Necro's brutalizations of their enemy during certain attacks.
- Undine and Necro do not appear to get along very well. In some taunts, for example, they can be seen bickering with each other.
- After winning Necro will be shown using his cloak/wing to cover Dizzy to stop her from seeing her fallen enemy, or as a way of saying "stay away", showing that he does care for Dizzy in some fashion.