Battle Quotes Edit
Guilty Gear XXEdit
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core PlusEdit
Guilty Gear Xrd Edit
- "Oh! I can't hold it anymore!"
- "Only a real bastard skips the foreplay. Can't you at least warm me up first...?" (Intro vs Sol Badguy)
- "We're gonna have fun."
- "You're wide open!"
- "Don't get to stiff."
- "Hit me harder."
- "You're pissing me off!"
- "You'll regret this!"
- "Time for a little stretto."
- "See 'ya!"
- "I can't wait for the next one."
- "Awww... don't you wanna finish?"
- "You only got one left, right?"
- "Empty already?"
- "Wow, talk about cutting edge."
- "Oh, nice, conservative!"
- "A duet? Fine by me." (Elphelt's Instant Kill reaction)
- "Encore, please?"
- "Like a symphony."
- "How many times do we have to do this before I kill you?" (Intro vs. Ramlethal)
Guilty Gear XXEdit
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Edit
- To Potemkin: Do you see what I mean? I'm better on top. After all, you're too heavy.
- To Bridget: You're an extraordinary tenor. I can't hold it in anymore. Wanna join me?
- To Chipp: I'm exhausted... Please stop moving OK?
- To May: Aren't you a little young to be fighting for love?
- To Jam: So you think bare legs are sexier? I bet I can steal all the attention!
- To Venom: Hollow da capo... A stoic man is so hot.
- To Faust: I'm sorry. Would you have preffered a nurse's outfit? Next time, OK?
- To Zappa: Was it really so good that you'd arch your back like that?
- To Sol Badguy: I like it wild, but don't go before me!
- To Robo-Ky: I could have so much fun with a toy like you. You'll raise me to new heights ♪
- To Axl-Low: That was my first operetta, but it felt sooo good.
- To Johnny: I feel ecstatic when a gorgeous man goes down on his knees.
- To Testament: That was the best... A tragic finale sounds best when sung in unison.
- To Ky-Kiske: Up again, huh? In that case, I'd be happy to be your partner again.
- To Millia: An icy stare and disheveled hair... You've never looked better.
- To A.B.A: Wouldn't you prefer something warm-blooded instead of that cold metal rod you have there?
- To Slayer: You may be old, but you haven't gone soft yet, have you? Play with me some more.
- To Baiken: There are so many tools, I don't know which one's the best. Can I test them out on your body?
- To Dizzy: It's like I'm taking on three people at once... It really turns me on.
- To Eddie: Was that two against one? That kind of play turns me on too.
- To Anji: I'm not into Japanese music.
- To I-no: Cover versions are nice, but nothing beats the original. Don't you think?
- Notes: To see I-no's "To I-no" quote, you must lose to I-no in The Last Battle. Defeating I-no in The Last Battle will not show a win screen, but a cut-scene, followed by the credits.
- Order Sol, Kliff and Justice don't appear as opponents in Arcade Mode, thus there are no I-no quotes for them.
Special Attack QuotesEdit
Instant Kill QuotesEdit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.