Baiken's Command List.
Notes on moveset:
- Zakuro from GGX has not made a return in Baiken's moveset till Slash, and Accent Core Plus R as a standlone special move once more.
- All of Baiken's guard reversals had the motion in GGX, but were all changed to in the GGXX games and Isuka. Then Accent Core changes the motions to .
- Youshijin, Kabari, Tetsuzansen, and altered animation Youzansen all added in since GGXX.
- Prior to Slash, Baiken's Baku (Binding) moves were:
- Baku: Ki (Binding: Turtle), replaced by Baku: Sakura
- Baku: Rin (Binding: Phosphorus), replaced by Baku: Tsuki
- Baku: Ryuu (Binding: Dragon), replaced by Baku: Tsuru
- Baku: Hou (Binding: Phoenix), removed
- All four/three Overdrives previously had the motion + any button ( for Ki/Sakura, for Rin/Tsuki, for Ryuu/Tsuru, and for Hou. The latest versions all gained new followup moves, with one of the followups being Zakuro ( version followup).
- Baku then became a seperate general command while the Sakura, Tsuki and Tsuru version acted as Overdrives, as they were all converted into Force Breaks in Accent Core.
- Accent Core adds in Ouren as a new guard reversal.
- Accent Core Plus R adds in Sanmai Tatami Gaeshi, a new Force Break version of Tatami Gaeshi. Suzuran can now allow Baiken to perform any of her guard reversals on guard point, with Ouren having a unique animation for it.