Baiken's Command List.
Notes on moveset:
- Tate Shunmaku (Sword Fighting Blinking Curtain) IK was replaced by the Garyou Tensei (Final Execution) IK ever since GGX. It reappears as one of EX Baiken's Overdrives in the XX games.
- Kamaitachi (Sickle Weasel) removed from movelist ever since GGX (it makes a reprisal in the XX games as the Kabari->Tetsuzansen combo). Youzansen made as an aerial-only attack ever since X as well.
- Zakuro from GGX has not made a return in normal Baiken's moveset till Slash (via a followup animation), and Accent Core Plus R as a standlone special move once more (and can now be done outside a guard). During those times it was an exclusive move to EX Baiken.
- All of Baiken's guard reversals had the motion in GGX, but were all changed to in the GGXX games and Isuka. Then Accent Core changes the motions to .
- Youshijin, Kabari, Tetsuzansen, and altered animation Youzansen all added in since GGXX. Old version of Youzansen added to EX Baiken since GGXX, and in Slash onwards, her followup to her Baku series has the animation as well.
- Prior to Slash, Baiken's Baku (Binding) moves were:
- Baku: Ki (Binding: Turtle), replaced by Baku: Sakura
- Baku: Rin (Binding: Phosphorus), replaced by Baku: Tsuki
- Baku: Ryuu (Binding: Dragon), replaced by Baku: Tsuru
- Baku: Hou (Binding: Phoenix), removed
- All four/three Overdrives previously had the motion + any button ( for Ki/Sakura, for Rin/Tsuki, for Ryuu/Tsuru, and for Hou. The latest versions all gained new followup moves, with one of the followups being Zakuro ( version followup).
- In Accent Core, Baku then became a seperate general command while the Sakura, Tsuki and Tsuru version acted as Overdrives, as they were all converted into Force Breaks.
- Accent Core adds in Ouren as a new guard reversal.
- Accent Core Plus R adds in Sanmai Tatami Gaeshi, a new Force Break version of Tatami Gaeshi (originally a move for EX Mode Baiken).
- Suzuran can now allow Baiken to perform any of her guard reversals on guard point, though Ouren can be done without a guard point and has a unique animation for it (can also be FRC'd).